Friday, July 31, 2009

My Summer Highlights!

This summer has been full of surprises and adventure. But the best part is that it has been full of family.

We spent some time with my sister and her family.

Sherri and Tanner

Katie, Kelsey, Jayden and Cadance.

Cousins, that finally get the chance to play together.


Katie and Kelsey hanging by the pool.

It was great to just soak up the sun and slow down a bit.

We spent almost a whole day at the pool!

Then we headed off to the zoo the next day.


Katie as a turtle, Kelsey riding away! The girls had a blast at the zoo. It was a time to reflect on all the creatures that God made.

This was one of the sights that I loved most. As we were traveling along the bland Texas road way from East to West Texas, there are all these windmills. The girls had been so good on this trip. The windmills made them even better, For miles they stared out the windows, shouting out each time they saw a new set.
As we were driving along we saw a cow in a bikini. Had to get a close up.

The Palo Duro Canyon


We were about 30 minutes away and I could not pass this up. I have to admit that it was far better than what I thought it was going to be. We hope to go back to this park for camping someday. Thats how good it was.

getting to spend time with my mom this summer was very special.
My mom was in a car accident in April, she was not in very good shape.
But God had other plans with her, and I am so glad he does. I love my mother!




Kelsey and My mom "Lisa"





Summer Week of Chior
Kelsey and her Best Friend Tori feeding Tori's Cousins breakfast.
Kelsey is so ready for us to have a baby at our house.





Fourth of July.
Steven and Jayce



Great Friends Good Times!


Days I will never forget!




Me and Josh


Josh's Mom & Luther enjoying a country & western Fiddle Band before the Fireworks

Kelsey, Zenab, Tori, Hudson, Morgan & Katie
The Girls have made many friends here at Seminary, we know that we will all part ways some day but pray that they will all rejoin some day in Heaven!

Elizabeth & her daughter Emilegh. Elizabeth came to try and regain composure of her life and try and get back on the right path, there is always hope in Christ.


From the left Clay(cousin), Jenny(cousin), James(brother), Forrest(cousin), Me, Mason(cousin)
Its pretty amazing to stand in a picture with all my cousins, getting together is a real treasure!




No comments:

Post a Comment