Robin's home all this week. Her mother has gotten better, not healed completely but enough that Robin will not have to go down each week. The girls are taking advantage of having their mother home! They really enjoy learning how to cook from their mother... especially when its HoHo cakes! I love it because I get to see the happiness in my daughters eyes because they are doing things with their mother, happiness in my wife's eyes because she is getting to be a mother and wife, and happiness in my eyes because my family is complete & homemade food!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Dude, I love the picture of your girls with you in the background smiling. That is priceless. And the picture of Robin...she just looks so happy and fulfilled. Perseverance leads to blessings (among other things). Look forward to our time together tomorrow night!!
ReplyDelete