Memorial Day 2009
Katie & her Friends
Doesn't the Pineapple look tasty!
Quincy, Steven, Dr. Phillip Calvert, Josh, Brian
Dr. Calvert was influencial to so many of us this last couple of years, I can still see him in class reaching across the table with his hand stretched out saying "I challenge you"... that's what he did best, he tried to bring out Christ in us through love, teaching, and discipleship. He's leaving with the IMB to be in charge of over 50 (estimate) latin countries and the many people that are working the fields in those urban areas. We will miss him dearly, but his time here wasn't in vain, in fact it was instrumental.




Love the pictures, bro! You guys have GOT to keep this blog going we can "see" you when we're having a Mensinger moment! :) Sorry we didn't get to join you guys Monday. We got your voice mail but didn't make it back until late afternoon. I'm all about some corn on the cob ... sorry I missed that especially.
ReplyDeleteLove you, dude!
Steve