skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Helpmeet!
March 22, was my Helpmeet's birthday! My wife has been such a blessing to our family. I'm sure many take for granted the things that their wives do for them, even myself sometimes, but Robin does so much for us. What a blessing it is to have a wife that is devoted to Christ, our life together is so richer because she puts Christ first. Robin has been gone the last couple of weeks to east texas with her mother, because she was in a car accident and has needed help around the house and helping her recovery. Last week one morning I woke up, lonely. I have so many friends, that's something I've never had problems getting. But as I laid there, there wasn't one person that I thought of that could fill that void that I was having from Robin not being there. Even though I could speak to her over the phone, it just was not the same! At that moment I was so grateful that God has given us more days together, because I couldn't fathom what it would be like to be without her. Robin, Thank You, for loving me second.
Hey bro - I plan on calling you later today, but I just wanted to let you know how much we missed your family. I also love your comment here - "thank you for loving me second." Great, great words, my brother!
ReplyDeleteSteve