Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Greatest Man I have ever known


I met him about 10 years ago and it has been a wonderful adventure ever since. We started our family with a mom, dad and a daughter. In the years we have added one more daughter and hopefully in the years to come we will add a son...or two.
Joshua James Ahmed Mensinger

is his name, and his game? Well I will leave that up to you to figure out. Josh was 20 years old when I met him. I really did not expect as much from him as I have been blessed with. He began like any 20 year old does in a relationship. He was great, you know flowers for no reason, spoiling the only child at that time. Always willing to get up to get with the baby in the night, those kind of things. And I will confess, over the years, another child and 5 jobs later he is still that man. But you see, he grew from that boy,to that man. My family is blessed because of that growth that I know it only came by Jesus Christ Himself. I am here to tell of this man that is so great, that wows our family so often, that never stops giving, that has placed himself behind us, that wants the best for us, that desires what we desire, this man that never stops thriving, not for his goals, but for Christs goals. I'm here to tell of this man, so that maybe, just maybe he will hold his head high and remember that He is the greatest man ever and this family can not express in words how blessed and how thankful we are to have him. We love you so much Daddy!

Josh with Kelsey in 1999,2002 and now in 2009.


From a boy to the greatest Daddy and Man we have ever known..

Happy Fathers Day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys! Great article Robin! Cool pictures!
    I miss you guys a lot. How are you? How is life? School?
    Hey, Mikola is trying to contact you and I have a message to pass on to you. But I lost your e-mail. Can you get in contact with me, maybe just write "hello" so that your e-mail would appear in my inbox and I will write you then.
    So looking forward to hear from you.

    My e-mail is yukhymchuks@gmail.com

    Alyona
    Lutsk,
    Ukraine

    ReplyDelete