Monday, June 28, 2010

Little bit of Summer

Father's Day 2010... spent the day with beautiful family... great Church service at Travis Ave where I was able to take my wife to Lord's table and give her the Lord's supper. We came home and then we took a few pics outside of our house here at Seminary. Kelsey helped me bbq for lunch... I always thought that funny on Mother's day everyone goes out to eat at really nice restaurants and then a few months later when its really hot on Father's day, dad spends a couple hours outside in the heat bbqing!! haha :) I'm just playing though, my girls wanted to take me out to eat, but I wanted to bbq fajitas!



Robin, got this fabric "Moby" thing from her baby shower from her friend back home, it took her like a couple of times to figure out exactly how you wrap the fabric around, but once she got it, Zeth loves it! Zeth's first time at the Southwestern pool, well actually its even his first time swimming! 3 months old and he loved the pool!
Zeth love's back time and belly time, and he loves watching the colors changing on the television. He's rolling about half way over, but not completely over...

No comments:

Post a Comment