Friday, May 14, 2010

1 Month Old & Growing

1 month later, 1lb heavier, 1.5 inches taller, and much more love than we ever imagined...
Nap time has been sacred...


The girls are great helpers & most of all they are following after their mothers footsteps & she is molding them to follow Christ in their homes already at their young age...


Zeth's bouncer is probably his favorite thing right now at his age, it was gift from him from his Great Grandmother Rhoda in FL... thanks great granny

Grandma Retta has been introduced formaly to the bundle of joy... good luck getting any attention now!

Robin's back to action, one of her first meals she was able to fully cook after 3 weeks, Zeth wasn't too far off... thank you for those who blessed us with meals the first couple of weeks as we adjusted to healing & resting...
A father and his children, God is great, and I'm truly blessed to be able to love my children and do it as I teach them God's great love...

I would be squirmming too if I had to wear goofy clothes & get my picture taken too... :)

2 comments:

  1. Dude! I TOTALLY am loving the picture of all 3 of you guys in the recliner. Those are some good moments right there. Amazing, still, as I think back on the day you shared with Joanna and me the plan you felt God had showed you ... moving, homeschooling, a new baby. You guys are clearing walking the path He has chosen for you; I tear up thinking about the plans He has for your lives. Carry on, my brother ... carry on in faith. I love you, Josh. I love you, Mensingers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have said all FOUR of you. You and Robin are officially outnumbered!

    ReplyDelete