My story.... I have been in a Monday through Friday job for the last 14 months here in Fort Worth. I have ridden the train daily to Dallas, worked an 8 hour day, then spent another hour on the train coming home. I leave at 6 AM and arrive home at 6 PM. After 14 months of this I am so ready to see my family more and to just be home more.
I was able to quit this job last week and took a position here in Fort Worth. I now work Saturday and Sunday 6 AM to 10 PM. It is tough, but well worth it to be a Mom and Wife and Homemaker 5 days a week. Then Josh and the kids have those two days together, when I am not here. I truly believe this is a gift from God... For them to have this Father , Daughter time.
Our plans are that I will be able to not work at some point. I plan to do everything I can to get us to that point in the next 2 years. I desire to be home and I really believe that is where I am needed most. I can not wait for the day to post the news that I not longer have to leave my home for a paying job.... There will be a day, with no more tears, no more pain and no more fears.... There will be a day.....
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment